0 to 30 A DC Current Probe for the 1-Wire UNI bus. Warranty: 24 months
100A (30A) DC Current probe 1W-UNI is set of shunt and converter that can measure DC current up to 100A (30A). The shunt is connected directly (interrupting the wire) into measured circuit. The DC current is measured in both directions (distinguished by the sign).
The 1W-UNI output can be connected to Poseidon2 or Ares devices. Together with one of these units, the current probe can serve early warning f overload or current direction change (charge/discharge).
The probe is suitable for input power monitoring in 12V / 24V or 48V DC powered systems, providing battery charging or energy consumption monitoring in telco applications.
- Current range 0-100A DC; Resolution 0.1A; Measurement accuracy 2%
- Shunt resistance / loss by 100A (100A version) 0,6 mOhm/60 mV; by 30A (30A version) 2 mOhm/60 mV
- The 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Measured voltage max. 60V
- Cable length between the shunt and the converter 1m
- Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI), max. 2 sensors per active port
- 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to Poseidon2 or Ares devices
- Converter to be installed indoors
In combination with Poseidon2 and Ares units this probe can be used for overload or change of DC current direction monitoring in:
- big UPSs
- telecommunications devices