SensDesk monitoring unit with 2 outputs, WiFi, Eth and PoE. DIN rail and rack mount compatible (with accessories). Retail package including a power adaptor. Warranty: 24 months
The SD-2xOut device features two digital outputs that can be easily controlled using the SensDesk portal.
For configuration, SD-2xOut features a built-in web server and WiFi connectivity. The device can be monitored remotely over the Internet using the free SensDesk portal and the SensDeskMobile app.
Using the SensDesk portal, the outputs can be controlled directly in the portal web interface. The outputs can be controlled either manually, or with a condition (local or remote). For details about controlling the outputs, see the application notes.
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portal
- Manual or automated control of appliances and customer’s equipment
- Heating control (thermostat mode)
- Pumping water into a tank if the level drops
- Lighting up warning lights or sounding a warning horn