An Additional Web Server can reduce the load on your SolarWinds SRM server and ensure access to the Web Console in the case of a server failure. Install the Additional Web Server software on a server independent of the primary SolarWinds SRM server.
- An additional web server license.
- A server with a 64-bit operating system.
- A network connection between the Additional Web Server and the SolarWinds SRM server or main poller.
- A version of the SRM Additional Web Server software that matches the version of the SolarWinds SRM server or main poller.
Install an Additional Web Server
- Log onto the server on which you want to install the SRM additional web server software.
- Download the SRM additional website software from the SolarWinds Customer Portal.
- Double-click the executable for the SRM additional web server software to launch the Installation wizard.
- Complete the installation wizard.